06 juin 2006

Past 2 Weekends


A kiss before sailing


Spent a wonderful weekend up at Ryan's family's cabin at Milacs Lake in Minnesota. Once we duct taped me to the mast with my bright orange lifejacket, I screamed out "I'm Sailing! I'm Sailing!" Oh no, wait. That was the 1991 film,What About Bob? Silly me. We also canoed, kayaked, floated on inner tubes, and barbequed in the most beautiful weather imaginable.


Ryan, Flint and Me 2 weekends ago
Originally uploaded by sbp1980.

One of us was recently dipped in holy water... Can you guess which one?

(Flint is Ryan's nephew, whose baptism we attended in Milwaukee). Click on the photos to see more pictures from both weekends.


Comments:
sussane that is a great post
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?