26 avril 2006

Razoring into the 21st Century




Last night, my dad (and mom) bought me a new cell phone (early birthday present). This is my first "new" phone in about 3 years, and the only one I've owned that's got really extraneous novelty features, like a mini camcorder and camera, and ability to play mp3s. Unfortunately, it's so fancy and slick that I can't figure out how to use any of these features, and the battery is so thin that it probably won't last a day if I talk more than a couple of times. I have 14 days to return it, and may end up doing so, because what good is a fancy phone if you can't figure out how to use it?
(Yes, that is me at work. Yes, I am posting this from work. Yes, I did take those pictures of myself. Yes, my job is very exciting)

Comments:
i just lost my cell phone and have to go back to my old old one from 2003. le sadface.

i want a razr! they are cute and small and le yum!

so bored. but at least i can leave work!
 
you need the sideways view so we can see how thin it is. at least you get lots of sunlight at work. so key. but yeah, i go in to buy a phone and i'm like "i don't want all your slick features just the longest battery life for cheap" and they look at me like i be crazzzzzy
 
oui mais pourquoi suzanne "à grenoble"..?
 
Jean Pol: J'ai habite a grenoble l'annee derniere.

I forgot that the phone is not a real "Razr," but the Samsung version, commonly dubbed "The Blade." And Stacey, I think the side view I shot give a fine idea of how thin it is, no?
 
moi aussi j'ai un nouveau telephone ! un Nec 380 qui fait appareil photo et tout et tout, et en plus je l'ai trouve dans la rue donc gratuit !! wooohooo
 
Ah, you mean the distance shot with you in it? I want a closeup of its sleekness. Possibly compared to a credit card?
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?