03 mars 2006

yikes

So yet another grad school mishap has befallen me--this time because I stupidly confused two very-similar sounding schools at a large university, and did not find out until last week that my test scores were sent to the wrong school. I am so smart.

Fortunately, they were able to make the decision without my scores...??? This can't be good. See below (identifying names have been omitted. The original letter is below the response).


From : Kristi < >
Sent : Friday, March 3, 2006 4:39 PM
To : Suzanne < >
Subject : Re: application materials missing?


Dear Suzanne,

A decision has been made on your application, and a letter was mailed out yesterday. You do not need to worry about the scores.

Thank you.

Kristi S______

At 11:27 AM 3/3/2006, you wrote:
Dear G_____ Asmissions,

I am an applicant to the Joint M.A. in F_________ & J_________ for Fall 2006. I recently found out that my GRE scores were sent to the wrong school at N__ (G_______ instead of G____). I have resolved this problem by rushing the scores to G_____, but I fear that they won't get there in time for my application to be reviewed.

I humbly ask you to pardon ETS's error and consider my application with the current round of decisions.

Please let me know what else I can do to make sure that my application is reviewed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time,

Suzanne ___________
UID: ____________

Comments:
holy cripes suz! i haven't been checking you in a while b/c for about 2 months everytime i checked i saw your brunette, blond, redhead... now you're chock full of antedotes! yeah! um... i hope they can figure it out. but... same test score just wrong school right?
 
They don't need the test scores? Why bother wasting your time by making you take them? Bitches, man, bitches...
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?