06 mars 2006

somebody's got a case of the mondays...

It's 7:48 a.m. and I really should be getting ready for work, but instead I'm lying in my darkened room, mulling over melancholic dreams and trying to figure out how my pajamas managed to find themselves on the floor instead of staying my body.

Today could be the day I find out about the grad school that never got my test scores. I'm trying to be upbeat about it, but it's hard to be upbeat at 7:56 on a gloomy Monday morning when your cold won't leave your body and you have to go to work. Gosh, I sound like a real party, don't I?

One more depressing thing (and then I promise the next post will be optimistic): I got my laptop back from the Apple store last night, and they couldn't save any of my old files before giving me a new hard drive. Luckily, my bosses helped me save a good deal of it before I handed it over to those butchers. At least they did it for free.

Comments:
Yesterday was such a Monday and I think I'm getting a cold, too. let's wallow in misery!
 
ho sorry for the laptop, did you loose all your pictures ?
 
i am sick and it's 60 degrees here!? what the ^&(*! 1) uhhh, pjs on the floor... 2) get an external hard drive! after my computer was stolen i lost so many writing documents! thankfully i had all my pics on various CDs. I promptly got an external with the new laptop add my files onto it every few weeks. Nice to know it's there....
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?