13 février 2006

it's all part of my rock & roll fantasy

While folks in New York are buried in the biggest blizzard on record, I've spent the past three days waking up to the sound of the waves as they slam into the pacific shore not 2,000 feet from my window. I can't believe people live like this. Warm climates never cease to amaze me.


View from my aunt & uncle's beach house living room


L.A. never ceases to amaze me, either. While pretend-shopping at Fred Segal in Santa Monica today, we saw a Che Guevara cashmere sweater. Do you think that irony is intentional?

Comments:
capitalism and che guevera! i LURVE it.

i have multiple pairs of che socks i got on SALE no less at jules in grenoble. any capitalistic marketing of top commie figures is a big heart for me. maybe cause i'm a commie at heart, or maybe just because i'm a sucker for exploitation.
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?