25 juin 2005

Snore

Okay, I've been pretty lame as a blogger lately and totally disrespectful to my loyal fans (all five of them). I can't say I'm going to redeem myself today, but tomorrow, I promise, a lengthy recount of my experiences with French lunches. Tomorrow, G. and I are endeavoring to prepare a lunch for the whole family. What's on the menu? So far: a mache salad with kiwi and clemintine tangerines; a vegetable tarte (kind of like a quiche but lighter); assorted cheeses and bread; chocolate mousse (made by G's maman); rosé from some region not too far from here but the name escapes me and I'm far too tired to go all the way to the kitchen to look at the label.
To tide you over, have a look at this. An intriguing/mildly humorous article on people who snore by a man who wrote a book about his life as a snorer.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?