22 mai 2005

Italy recovery

Well I just had a beautiful little entry laid out but I closed the window as a reflex and lost it all. FUCK!

Anyways, haven't written since I got back from Italy--been recovering, I guess. I caught a bit of a cold the last day on Lake Como, and am still coughing up a lung every time I lie down...

Sara suggested I keep a journal in Italy to force myself to practice writing in a journalistic style. I did nothing of the sort, although I had every intention to. That means I talk about wanting to be some kind of journalist but I have absolutely no body of work to draw from and no experience to boot. But maybe if I close my eyes and click my heels...

Here's a couple of pics from Cinque Terre. You can see more by exploring the flickr page when you get there:


Vineyards on the mountainside. Incredible texture for a landscape. Seems a bit difficult to harvest, though.
Originally uploaded by Suzy.



Clear clear water as seen from the trail.
Originally uploaded by Suzy.



Me on the rocks
Originally uploaded by Suzy.

Comments:
those are some awesome photos!
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?