04 avril 2005

Hoo, Nelly! It's been awhile!

Image of the day: a bevy of seven-year old girls came up to me in the school courtyard after class today asking "je peux te donner un bisou?" (can I give you a kiss?). Well, it started with one little girl and I felt kind of weird because of all the rules regarding physical boundaries between teachers and students in the US, but we were in the middle of a school yard, so I figured it was normal behaviour. Then, after i bent down to let her kiss my cheek, I found myself surrounded by a little French schoolgirl chorus of "je peux te donner un bisou?" "et moi?" "et moi?" I was overtaken by their power and found myself smothered by bisous in a matter of seconds. It was all I could do to keep myself from laughing hysterically.

Comments:
Suzanne, that has to be one of the cutest things I have ever heard. (Sorry, I'm just catching up on some archives of your Blog)
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?