18 février 2005

palmalamadingdong

In Naples, Florida, of all places, for my 2-week vacation. Enjoying sun and warmth and, of course, parental love, but missing a sense of the 3 c's: culture, community, and cheese. Everything here seems to be built in the last 10 years, exept for the clientele, who are either mommies and daddies or grammies and papas. I appreciate the climate, but feel strangely transplanted (much like the tupées that grace the some of the foreheads around here).
I have gotten a few more freckles and have had a chance to work on my backhand. I've even completed a book (something of an accomplishment if you know my attention span and motivation level). And the week is still young. Tomorrow Mom's waking me up early to "hit the fleamarket" on its opening day. Should be interesting. Maybe we'll find something worth writing about...

Comments:
you've completed a book! that's so awesome! suzanne, i'm awful impressed. do you have a publisher yet???
 
Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?