02 novembre 2004

chez moi encore

So I am back in Grenoble after a whirlwind couple of days in Paris. I didn't go to Barcelona with Annie, but I did send her there on her own. Not a very good friend, but I was having serious issues with going so far away after being in Chicago. There were also other reasons having to do with the amount of paperwork I still have to work out in Grenoble in order to secure my residential status, but we won't go into that because it's boring...

So in Paris we were blessed to be hosted by my friend Lauren, who has lived there for about 2 years and always shows us a good time. Oh yeah, my friend Annah (not Annie) came up from Grenoble to take the GREs in Paris and stayed with my the whole weekend. Anyways, we didn't do too much sightseeing, but we did take in a great art show along the Seine and we walked around a lot. We went to the Fifth Bar (Lauren's ex-pat stomping grounds) every night, which I didn't mind because the atmosphere is great. We played a lot of pool with Lauren's boyfriend Stephane and some of his friends, celebrated Halloween (I was a Russian spy, Lauren was a punk rocker, and Annah was Annah).

It was mad fun.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?