10 octobre 2004

time passes slowly

Today is rainy and grey, and I had major diarrhea last night. But for some reason I am not unhappy. Just waiting for time to pass before I can move into my new house (!) next week. We signed on a random little house near the train station. I'm totally psyched because it's in a funky little offbeat area, but we can't move until next week. Yesterday I moved from the hostel to a hotel in the middle of town because "j'en ai eu mar" with the hostel life. Two weeks in a youth hostel can get pretty draining. The location is awful and only accessible by a bus that stops at 8:30 pm every night or a tram that you have to hike 500 meters to get to. So I'm going to split a hotel room with one of my future roomies, mawuena, until I can move next weekend.

The new hotel has a tv and I watched the French version of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" last night. It was very entertaining. That show has become quite an enterprise.

I start teaching tomorrow. Oh la la. That's going to be a trip.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?