07 octobre 2004

rien...

I'm still without housing; the gorgeous apartment fell through. So I think my the group of people I was going to live with will probably have to split up because half of us want to live in this house in a funky neighborhood and the other half are holding out for the posh centre-ville...

The other day I felt like a real french young person when one of the guys I befriended at my favorite internet cafe gave me the double-cheek kiss when I walked into the café. I also have a bit of a crush on him so it was doubly exciting. I'm in this internet café (neptune) every single day ; it feels like my home away from home, especially since I don't have a home...

Last night we had a sing-along at the youth hostel with my guitar; it was fun but i didn't get to bed till about 2 and had to wake up at 8 so am not feeling very good right now. Even though the hostel kids are fun, I think I may move to a friend's apartment for the weekend so I don't have to pay anymore and so I can be closer to the city.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?