19 octobre 2004

on the road again

Sitting in Charles De Gaulle airport waiting for my flight to Chicago. Felt a bit melancholy about leaving Grenoble, sort of strange to take a vacation after about a week of working... But it's going to be a great week in Chicago and when I get back I'll have a lot more time to explore my new home. I think I'm going to travel a bit with my friend Annie who I worked with in New York when I get back from the states. It's strange though. I feel like I don't deserve a vacation right now!
Last night was the first night in the new house. It's a bit empty without very much furniture or carpeting or food. But I feel happy to have a home. I don't have to carry my home on my back like a turtle anymore. Well, I won't after the vacation.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?