27 octobre 2004

Ah, Pareee

Sitting in a touristy area of Paris, just met my friend Annie who is traveling for a couple weeks. I was so psyched because I found a café with free WiFi access when you buy something, but just found out that you only get a half hour each time you order something. So I just purchased the most expesive coca cola of my life, all to get another measly half hour of internet access. I should have just waited for a real internet cafe...

It's quite cold in Paris, colder than I expected. I was spoiled by the balmy Chicago weather. We may be on to Barcelona tomorrow night and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a couple more days of warmth before I settle into the cold winter in Grenoble.

Gotta go figure out where we're sleeping tonight.

P.S. Wedding Week was fun. Wish I had pictures to put up but wasn't swift enough to upload them from other people's cameras while in the states... Maybe someone will send me some soon.

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?