23 septembre 2004

last day at work, couldn't seem to leave...

Today was my last day at T.A. I have to admit, it was pretty hard to leave. Especially when I left my wallet, then my keys in the office in separate instances, causing me to go back, not once, but twice, and then ended up staying until about 11 pm helping Annie out with a volunteer mailing party. Man, there were some weird volunteers in our office tonight. I could have sworn there was a full moon. But, they were there to help do menial tasks, so I can't really complain.

I cannot figure out how to put Photos up on this site and it's driving me maaaad. The "hello" software doesn't seem to work with macs, and there isn't another feasible way to do it. I think it's a conspiracy. It's fun to blame all my problems on conspiracies. Makes the world seem a lot more managable.

Okay never mind I just figured it out!

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?